Linen Heat Pack: Foundation
100% linen and hand-printed in a unique Smitten design and finished with raw cotton cord handles. These Heat-packs are filled with flax seeds and dried lavender flowers, which are both grown in New Zealand.
Super comfy these linen heat packs are a natural way to ease pain and provide comfort. Enjoy the therapeutic warmth or you can apply cooled for temporary relief of minor pain and swelling.
These Heat packs are great for
· Back Pain
· Neck and Shoulder Tension
· Muscular Aches
· Joint Pain
· Abdominal Cramps
· Headaches and Migraines
· Cold feet in bed
· General Comfort and Relaxation
- Use microwave only. DO NOT use gas or electric oven. Microwave heating times will vary depending on the wattage of your appliance.
- Add a cup of water when heating. The water provides hot moisture which the bag can absorb and prevents the flax seeds from overheating and the linen from burning.
- Ensure the Heat pack rotates freely in the microwave turntable.
- Place in a clean microwave for 60 - 120 seconds depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- IF you feel the Heat pack is too cool for your comfort level after first heating, you may warm it again for not more than 30-second increments, until the desired temperature is reached.
- Place your heat pack into a clean plastic bag and place in the freezer for 1 -2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and apply directly to skin
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth. DO NOT wash or get wet.
- IF a bag accidentally gets wet, it is fine if you dry it immediately (dehumidifier is best), DO NOT heat a wet pack in the microwave.
All Smitten Products are made locally in Auckland, N.Z.